Thursday, 18 July 2013

Cory Monteith's Ex-Girlfriend Talks About His Additions!


 Cory Monteith's family are having a really hard time at the moment but it's not just his family that are finding it hard.
Cory's ex-girlfrend  Mallory Matoush has spoken about her former lover and said that he tried his hardest to keep his addition a secret.
This is what Mallory had to say:
"Cory kept me in the dark about his drug use. He told me about his teenage days and his past problems but he never used anything in front of me, ever. He was always so silly and funny. My favorite memory is when Cory was in town for Jimmy Fallon. We went for dinner after. He was still wearing what he wore for the interview. He was sitting on the couch in his hotel room the same way he sat on the show. I pointed it out and he was laughing hysterically for like 5 minutes. He would always make a joke about everything and was just a silly guy."
"Cory was so normal. I didn't even know who he was when I met him. I had to Google it because after the first night I stayed with him, I was on my way out of his hotel and there was a crowd of young girls waiting for him. They asked me if I had seen Cory Monteith inside the hotel and I was so confused."
It's nice to see Matoush come forward and speak about the former love of her life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...